Isn’t it fun! Balu, Rekha and Barath have tagged and all three are very very interesting tags. I wonder if I can do justice to them! Actually, this time, I’ll leave the tag open and I urge everyone to do these tags, because they’re really really intriguing! But I’m forcing Ruhi to do this tag!! 😀
Let me rack whatever little brains I’ve been blessed with and try to come up with absolutely stupid nice responses to them! Here goes…!
Eight things I am passionate about :
1. Mountain Dew!! Do the Dew!!
2. Chicken Biryani! (If anyone reading this is a PETA activist, then please read this as Vegetable Biryani!)
2. Hot tea early in the morning!!
4. Ahem Ahem…
5. Pink Floyd’s songs! We don’t need no education! 😀
6. My job!
7. Blogging! It’s a religion! 😀
8. All my 450 novels!! 😀
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1 – 7: Visit all the seven wonders of the world! 😀
8. Invent a potion that’ll make me immortal! 😀
Eight things I say often:
Unfortunately, I swear a lot! I know, it doesn’t sound like me, but sometimes, I get really mad at people around me and pejoratives just burst forth like a dam breaking. Since I don’t want WordPress to delete my blog for being obscene, I’ll refrain myself! 😀
Eight books I have read recently:
The Bourne Series, Life of PI, Inside Intuit, Tintin in Tibet, Tintin in America and currently, Tintin and the Red Sea Sharks! 😀
List 10 TV shows that made TV worth watching:
I’m a huuuuuge couch potato, and there’s not a single show that I’ve not seen. But, if I had to pick 10, then they’d have to be:
1. The Simpsons, who made my day! 😀
2. Home Improvement, where Tim Allen still cracks me up!
3. House MD, in which Hugh Laurie portrays my dream job!
4. The X-Files, which made me question my existence and made me look up to the heavens.
5. The Crystal Maze, which, till today, remains the best reality game show ever created!!!
6. Rugrats, which made me smile every night before I slept.
7. Bones, which aired recently on Fox, and got me hooked on to the idiot box.
8. Numbers, to which I was introduced by MN, and which gripped me hard! 😀
9. Mission Impossible, which was a series on which the popular movies were based. i like them better than the movies. 😀
10. Remington Steele, which made me fall in love with Pierce Brosnan’s acting!! 😀
(I like this one the best because this got me really thinking, something I don’t do often!)
I modified this one a bit, and here’s what I’d do in the next 9 minutes:
7.49 pm: I need a smoke! 😀
7.50 pm: I need a cold cold beer! 😀
7.51 pm: I want to fly away on Emirates Airlines to Dubai and live the life of a bedouin!
7.52 pm: I would much rather have a cup of tea than coffee, thanks! 🙂
7.53 pm: Stop blogging, you’re in office and you’ve got to work!!
7.54 pm: Damn, it’s almost 8 and I need to go home!
7.55 pm: I need a smoke! 🙂
7.56 pm: Tomorrow’s Saturday!! Yippee!!! 😀
7.57 pm: Someone call me, please! I’m bored! 😀
7.58 pm: Shit, I badly need a smoke! 😀
Told you it would be interesting! Go ahead, try it! 😀