I will risk being ridiculed as a cliché when I write this post, but I have to get my fingers moving over the keyboard. I am suffering from a serious bout of writers’ block nowadays. I can’t seem to convince myself that I must write to keep my mind spiraling down into an abyss of mundane work. I’ve been putting in twelve hours of work everyday now, for the past few weeks, and that has taken a toll on my writing. I have been accused of neglecting my blog, neglecting all the beautiful people on my Gtalk list, and not giving enough time to myself.
So, I decided yesterday (while I was in the middle of a beautiful dream) that the best way to get over this block is to start by revealing ten deep, dark secrets about myself – the skeletons in my closet – for the whole world to see and judge and hopefully, have mercy on my poor soul and forgive me for all my cupidity. Er.. I mean, stupidity! 😀
2. I am homophobic – I don’t like the concept of homosexuality! (No offense to anyone, it’s just my personal belief that nature did not intend that to happen!) 😀
3. I like it when people scream at me. It’s probably not subtle masochism but the fulfillment of an innermost desire to annoy others! 😀
4. I am in love…
5. I like playing chess with people online, because that way, I can cheat by using Shredder Chess! 😀
6. I once burned my dad’s feet with a hot serving spoon intentionally, when I was six years old, because he refused to buy me chocolates! 😀
7. I think I’m from another planet, but I’m not sure of the facts…
8. When I’m alone, I fart loudly and smile to myself! 😀 (I will vehemently deny this fact in court, if it comes to that!!)
9. Till very recently, I did not know the difference between the kind of work a Prime Minister does and the kind of work a Mayor does! (Thanks for the enlightenment, Shefaly!)
10. I don’t bathe on weekends! 😀
Phew.. Took me half an hour but I did it! I wrote something! Yay! 😀
P.S. This was also a tag by Vishesh. I’ve got a couple of other left in my drafts, which I’ll be posting soon.
P.P.S. Ms. Charming Girl, you were exactly as I had imagined you would be. Thanks for meeting me last night…
(Photo Courtesy: CartoonStock.com)