The twenty-five things that people have found very apparent about me… Some opinions are strange, some border on paranormal and others are totally true. The results of an opinion poll I conducted over the past 24 years are here below. Apparently:
- I am dumb.
- I am Nature’s biggest mistake.
- I am the worst driver in the world.
- ! need to exercise a lot and build up this old, worn out body again.
- I was a serial killer in my previous birth.
- I need to be institutionalized.
- I am a good orator.
- I am hopeless.
- I am not the only one who can whistle without moving my lips.
- I need to get a life.
- I need to reduce my guzzling, smoking and partying.
- I need to find newer pick-up lines.
- I flirt a lot.
- I gather a lot of nonsense in my head.
- I am good at what I do.
- I write well.
- I sing well.
- I am slow in messaging.
- I don’t have any self-respect.
- I am shameless.
- I don’t deserve the good things in life.
- I am always shabbily dressed.
- I am a dog’s best friend.
- I taste good.
- I am a teddy bear, who gives really warm and fuzzy hugs.
The list was about 51 opinions long, but I edited them and chose only the ones I thought were worthy enough to be published. In any case, the above opinions were collated from a wide variety of people from all walks of life, purely for statistical purposes. The analysis of the opinions revealed that 40% of the people whom I talked to wanted to kill me and the other 60% were waking up from deep sleep and didn’t know what they were talking about. 😀
Image Courtesy: http://www.barktrio.com