I know, I know… It’s about bloody time, right? 😀
Here are the three tags that have been sitting in my drafts for a long long time, and I finally get the time to post it! I hope I don’t humiliate myself. Here goes:
Deeps tagged me for this one, and its probably the cutest tag ever! 😀
Six simple words that seems connected and somehow describe you.
Classic Case Of Multiple Personality Disorder! 😀
The 5 cadres of people whom i love to hate.
1. The Crocodiles – who cry for no apparent reason to get their job done, and more often than not, it’s fake tears.
2. The Wolfs – who seem to take a sadistic pleasure in spreading rumors and make others’ lives miserable.
3. The Pity Sponges – who just can’t seem to get over the fact that they are the biggest mistake that even happened, and need constant attention, saying, “Look at me, pity me, I’m so miserable!”
4. The Politicians – not the ones who are actually in the profession (well, some of them, yes) but I mean the people who are career people, working normal 9-5 jobs and think that they work in a bloody government office and feel the need to mix business and pleasure politics.
5. The Losers – who think that they are no-good and that suicide is the best thing that can happen to them. For them, I have a glorious piece of advice that a very dear friend once told me: “Each one of us is like a cigarette lighter – we all strike constantly against the rock of Life, we all have a Spark, but only when there’s Spirit within, do we ignite and Light the way for other!”
Poonam tagged me for the Expansionist Meme! Here goes:
One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
I would have to say The Bible.
One music video that you like from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:
I don’t normally listen to gip-hop, but this one new song by David Jordan called Sun Goes Down, i just simply awesome!
A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):
I rarely read poetry collections, but recently I bought a collection of William Blake’s poems, and he is just too good!
Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
Bhilai, for specific reasons! 😉
A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:
Idiyappam! Time I got the spelling and pronunciation right! 😀
A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
I would say Hockey!
A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
Phew! Square dancing!
A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
I am not suited for career jobs! 😀
An item that’s “thinking out of the box” for this meme that hadn’t been included:
I would have to say meeting the kind of people whom you would normally would ignore! 😀
That’ll be a task!
It’s there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
Go to a specific table on MG Road’s Barista, order a cappuccino and rethink where my life is headed! 🙂