This month seems to be one for tags! I’ve been tagged thrice so far, this time by the veritable think-tank – Aparna Gonibeed. She created her own meme, perhaps after being inspired by my own insipid attempt to start a one, here. But, in all probability, this meme by Aparna will withstand the test of time and become famous. I hope it does, because people seem to have this fascination for other people’s love lives! 😀
So, here’re the rules for this meme:
- There are no rules.
- Tag 6 people to do this Q&A and leave a comment on their blogs saying, “Aparna is the best!”
Instead of adhering to the last part of the second rule, I’ll write six good things about Aparna here, in this post, instead of writing it six times in six different blogs. Fair deal, I hope.
What do you do when –
- You see a man (or woman) making a pass (trying to woo/flirt/impress) on a woman (or man) you like?
I don’t know, I’ve never had to face this situation. But, I have generally used my Weapons of Mass Flirtations to disastrous effects, and I have been slapped, thrashed, glared at, flipped on, and most recently, blocked on Gtalk by guys whose girlfriends I was hitting on.
- Some one you like, is not attracted to you?
I can’t help it, can I? I mean, I am what I am, and if that’s not good enough for the other person, then I am helpless.
- You are attracted to some one, but both of you are in two different cities?
Been there, done that. It’s tough, and little things tend to be blown out of proportion. Distance does not make a heart grow fonder – it’s a catalyst for disaster.
- You are reading a book, and your best friend wants to borrow it and can’t wait for you to finish reading, ‘coz he/she has been looking for it for all their life?
I’d claim that I don’t have that book. 😀
- You help plan his/her career, and then, they go on to achieve it, leaving you behind, alone?
Good for them, because if he/she was anywhere near, I’d kick their butt. But, on a serious note, I’m not really a person who looks for anything in return for a favor, so I’d be happy for him/her.
- Six good things about Aparna?
Workaholic. Very very good friend. My conscience, most of the time. Happy-go-lucky. Chilled out. Sexy.
Now, to pass this on to a few people. I’ll pick people who haven’t done a tag so far this month: