My sweet Machi asked me to reveal a few quirky facts about me. Isn’t this like asking a lion if it can roar, or asking a yo-yo if it can oscillate, or asking an idiot if he’s not an idiot, or any other blatantly obvious things that people do. But, since I like my Machi a whole lot, I will reveal six of my quirkiest characteristics/experiences for the whole world to read and get enlightened. Take a deep breath, relax your mind and close the browser window if you have a weak heart.
- Last night, I dreamt that I had created this absolutely brilliant online banking software that people can access through their wordpress accounts. The software was so brilliant that people could log in and make secure phone calls to any number through the interface! There were three passwords and it even worked as an ATM, apparently. I distinctly remember sliding money into my CPU as a deposit. 😀
- I wasn’t kidding in the comment section in my last post. A dog talked to me. It wagged it’s tail and said, “Blog this! Woof!” I knew I was totally and irreversibly mad.
- I realized my zipper was undone today in a meeting with a client. I excused myself and walked into the restroom and zipped it up. When I came out, the client asked me, “What’d you do inside? I didn’t hear you flush?”
- My bike hadn’t been washed in two years and today, I asked someone to wash it. I paid him 60 bucks to do so. An hour after the wash, it rained heavily.
- I bought a new helmet a week back and it looked so sexy! Everything about the helmet was perfect – the color, the padding, the smell, the visor, everything. Until a truck drove over a puddle of muddy water and splashed me and my new helmet. That was fun.
- The best for the last – yesterday, I realized I wasn’t single anymore. It isn’t quirky, I know, but I just felt like sharing it. She’s going to read this for sure, so I’ll just say this, “I love you!!” [Yeah, it’s fun to see The Love Guru blushing, isn’t it? That’s why I’m not posting any photos!]
There it is – my list of quirks. This is much more fun if it weren’t a tag. So, the tag is killed here. 😀