I have stubborn hair. I’m not kidding and I’m not making things up. My hair – though considered to be the sexiest thing ever by women all over the world – does have it’s weird days, and today happens to be one of the weirdest. As a rule, I don’t use cosmetics like hair gels, hair sprays and hair wears and other strange inventions. I am quite proud of the fact that my hair, most of the times, does not need much coaxing to fall in place and look presentable. Today, it decided to revolt.
I tried all of the following methods:
- Hot water soak
- Cold water soak
- Jumping up and down
- Shaking my head from side to side, vigorously, trying to make it fall in place
- Talking to the hair softly, while running my fingers through it, trying to make them sit
- Screaming at them and fingering them violently (Fingering them?)
- Pulling a few out from the roots in order to threaten the rest
- Wearing a cap for ten minutes, hoping they’d sit properly
Well, none of these techniques worked, and I had to resort to the most primitive of methods – I soaked them in water and while they were recovering from the shock and before they could spring right up, I put my helmet on and drove to work.
No luck. Any ideas, anyone? I don’t use a comb, by the way. Never have. So, if you have any ideas, then make sure a comb isn’t involved. 😀