Almost exactly a year ago, on the 16th of March 2008, this blog was born. It started off as an experiment in open, creative writing, and soon became quite well-read. Celebrating the birthday of this blog can be quite a task, and would involve the following:
- Thanking all the initial readers of MirrorCracked, without whom, it wouldn’t have been possible to come this far.
- Acknowledge all the major critics I’ve had on MirrorCracked.
- Write flowing eulogies to all you beautiful people on my blogroll.
- Create a set of awards to those bloggers who are close to my heart.
- Be a cliché and display the blog’s overwhelming statistics that have accumulated over the past year.
- List out and apologize to all the assholes that I’ve slandered on this blog.
- Create the new ‘Testimonials” page, to display all the testimonials I’ve received for the blog so far.
- Figure out more things to do, because I’m sure this list isn’t complete.
It’s quite a nostalgic week ahead. I’m humbled. I guess I don’t really have many words to describe it.
Image Courtesy: Lukechueh.com